Thursday 12 October 2017

The New Addition To My Skincare Routine



I was invited down to receive a skin consultation at Radiance Beauty & Day Spa, a local business located in Belfast. As a blogger I love getting to test out brands and their products, particularly ones I've never heard of. However, it's even nicer when it's a local brand; getting the chance to support businesses that are just around the corner. Radiance Beauty & Day Spa houses 11 treatment rooms, a nail bar, hair salon, makeup and skin bar. Alongside the expansion of the salon, they have recently launched their very own skincare line. To celebrate, I was invited down for a consultation ahead of the launch on 13th October.


In the stunning venue, the consultation involved a discussion about my skin and any issues I have with it, a skin scan using their very fancy 'Observ 520' machine (this was amazing) and then deciding which of their new products would suit my skin the best. The consultation was very thorough and Carly who did my consultation was very helpful. 



The new collection includes 11 products, so there's something to suit everyone's needs. I was given the product 'Reveal' which is a Glycolic Wash. The packaging feels sleek and luxury. The product claims to remove the build up of dead skin cells through the work of the AHAs, glycolic and citric acid while removing excess oils and impurities with the salicylic acid. The product is said to increase cell turnover and cleanse the skin. So, how did I get on with it? First, the product smells incredible with a citrus/grapefruit scent. It's a gel consistency that lathers up slightly when massaged into the skin. After letting it soak on my skin for a couple of minutes, I rinsed it off with warm water. Immediately after, my skin felt extremely soft and fresh. I have been using this every other night which I find works well. I will continue to use it to see the long term benefits but my first impressions are pretty positive. My skin appears brighter and my makeup is applying very smoothly; it's a welcomed addition to my skincare routine. I definitely recommend trying this product out! 

Be sure to check out the new Radiance skincare line and let me know if you try anything!

Come say hi on Instagram here and check out the blog on Facebook here



**Disclaimer: I was kindly gifted the product by Radiance but all opinions are my own.


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Amazing!


    http://thejourneyoflove215.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Blogger Template Created by pipdig