Monday 30 October 2017

Belfast Fashion Week - High Street Heaven


On Friday 27th October I headed to Northern Ireland's biggest style event - Belfast Fashion Week. Directed by Cathy Martin, BFW consisted of the Local Boutiques and Designers show, High Street Heaven show, The F Words brunch and Style Sunday. I only attended the High Street Heaven show but the other events looked equally amazing! Without further ado, here are the ins-and-outs of my experience at the A/W17 BFW...
I'm going to be honest, I was so excited for this event that I had my outfit planned weeks in advance. I wanted to include some of the latest trends without going over the top and this dress did just that! I wore this stunning, blue starry print dress from Marks & Spencer. I loved the fluted shape combined with the midi length. It's a super flattering dress with such a stand-out colour! I paired the dress with monochrome heels, also from Marks & Spencer (Yes, M&S is no longer just for your granny) as well as, my new favourite bag from Therapy at House of Fraser - it's so chic! To accessorise I wore my Betty and Biddy red tassel earrings, my Cluse watch and a simple bangle. 
The shows were held in BFW's new location at St Anne's Cathedral which created the most beautiful venue for the shows! The runway was incredible! Me and one of my lovely blogger friends opted for Front Row (Frow) tickets and I'm so glad we did. Our seats made for a fabulous view of the clothes and allowed us to take lots of photos and videos (my Instagram story was rather large by the end of it...). The show was presented by lovely Cathy Martin and Melissa Ridell. They showcased a huge range of clothes from stores such as Debenhams, George at Asda, Boux Avenue and Remus Uomo. The show finished with the 'Director's Cut' which featured pieces from ASOS, Topshop and Zara to name but a few. 
The whole show was brilliant but my favourite part was the 'Director's Cut - The Best of the High Street' as it featured clothes from some of my favourite places to shop. It's hard to pick my favourites as there were so many clothes however, there were a few items that stood out in particular. I've linked the same, if not similar items below so you can check them out too! Forgive me if I can't remember the exact items...
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig