Thursday 22 June 2017

Beauty Wish List



There are a few (quite a lot) of beauty products that I've been lusting over for a while. Since I'm dying to get my hands on them but am also skint, I figured I'd just put them all into a list and you can lust over them too!

Charlotte Tilbury turned the widely loved Lip Cheat Lip Liner in Pillow Talk into a lipstick and beauty lovers were ecstatic with the result. This lipstick is extremely popular and it's clear why - in such a wearable pink-nude shade, making lips look fuller, this is perfect!

This is a perfect combination of a dusky pink and a bright pink to give your cheeks that perfect rosy glow. Also, the Charlotte Tilbury packaging in itself is enough to make you want to buy it!

This is a fab foundation for brightening, evening out skin tone and giving you that healthy, natural glow. There are a wide range of shades so you'll have no bother finding the match for your skin tone. This would be perfect for Summer with it's hydrating formula!

This a classic for Nars and I can't believe I still haven't jumped on the bandwagon! Pretty much everyone has tried this concealer...apart from me clearly. It has a medium to full coverage so, perfect for covering blemishes and redness. Said to be long-wearing and crease proof, this is definitely on my wish list!

If you're into a palette with easy-to-wear matte shades, mauve-pinks and amazing packaging - this is the palette of dreams! Tarte products are pretty hard to get your hands on in the UK but if you check out QVC you might find it there.

Hourglass developed a palette that brought together some of their most stunning products. This palette includes a sheer powder, bronzer, blushers and a highlighter...what more could you need?! This is a very pricey product but with the beautiful marble packaging and powders, it's so dreamy!

If you're a beauty junkie, you either have this or want it! One of the most coveted highlighters, this creates the ultimate glow and is designed to enhance your natural radiance. This results in a shiny finish but not glittery - perfect!

I've always wanted to own a Tom Ford lipstick, however, the prices are eye watering! From the packaging to the TF detail on the lipstick, they are utterly beautiful. The shade 'Misbehaved' is a red-mauve colour and is perfect for everyday wear or nightwear. These lipsticks are said to be creamy and super smooth on the lips.

I would rarely go for eye shadow sticks but with the right one you can get amazing colour pay off! Also, for the lazy girl, these are seriously convenient! I've heard so many positive reviews on By Terry's Ombre Blackstar shadow sticks, I'm dying to get my hands on one!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig