Tuesday 10 January 2017

Makeup Obsession




Eyeshadow is probably my favourite makeup product and when I get new products it's obviously very exciting. For Christmas, my sister gave me a set of eyeshadows that I had never actually heard of so, clearly I was very excited to test them out - I was not disappointed. The brand is Makeup Obsession which you can find in Boots.

These eyeshadows come individually but, Makeup Obsession do empty palettes so you can insert the eyeshadows into the palette. For travelling, this is amazing as you can take one or two eyeshadows with you, rather than trying to squeeze in a whole palette (I say this from experience as I attempted to bring my Urban Decay Naked palette on holiday, then having to leave it behind as it was too big...I know, heartbreaking!)

The palettes come in different sizes and colours - I have the gold one which is stunning! The array of eyeshadow shades that Makeup Obsession do is amazing. If you're looking for a particular colour, you can be sure to find it there! The individual eyeshadows come at about £2 each so, they're super affordable and the palettes range from £4 - £8 depending on size and colour. 


These eyeshadows are beautifully pigmented and after applying a base/primer, they'll last all day. To get the best finish with them, blending is very important! The shades I have are White Out, Scene, New York, Dark Chocolate, Rare and Lucky Charm. I particularly like Lucky Charm as it's just a really easy to wear shimmer and I love Rare with it's burgundy/red tone that looks stunning once blended. 

Have you tried Makeup Obsession Eyeshadows?


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig