Tuesday 20 December 2016

Festive Makeup Picks







With the next few days being so busy and exciting, I thought I'd do a shorter post on my top picks for this year's Christmas makeup. 

Eyes - The Maybelline Falsies mascara is one of of my absolute favourites. It's so lengthening and gives such a beautiful curl with it's curved wand. My top choice for an eyeshadow palette for Christmas is the Urban Decay Naked palette. It has a stunning range of golds and taupes, enabling you to create a lovely festive look with all the shimmer! The NYX sculpt & highlight brow contour is a product that I haven't really heard much about it but I love it! With a really thin pencil it allows you to create your preferred brow look then using the highlighter end you can brighten your brow bone. Christmas is the perfect time for a winged liner, which is a nightmare to do, so having a product that makes it easier is essential. I use the Soap & Glory Supercat liner which is a fine felt tip liner that is pretty simple to use.

Face - For a long time I've been using the Bourjois bronzing powder (the one that looks like chocolate) and I still love it. As I have quite pale skin, finding the right bronzer can be difficult but this one is great and you can build it up so easily! Now for highlighter...I couldn't do Christmas makeup without including highlighter! One of my favourites is the highlighter stick in the Rosie Huntington Whitley for Autograph collection as you can create a subtle highlight or a more shimmery look.

Lips - The right lipstick is the perfect finishing touch to your makeup so I have two shades that I'll be wearing this Christmas. First, Estee Lauder, Pure Color Envy lipstick in Dynamic which is a stunning shade for winter. Secondly, a classic red is a necessity and I love the Rimmel lipstick in the shade Take the Stage. Before applying the lipstick I use the Exaggerate lip liner in the shade Red Diva. 

What are your festive makeup picks? 

Merry Christmas!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig