Thursday 24 November 2016

Lily Lolo Makeup



I've been testing out Lily Lolo makeup over the past few days so I'm going to do a little review of some of the products I've been using. I mentioned the makeup briefly in my last post - it's a vegan friendly makeup brand including mineral makeup, brushes and lip products. 


I started by applying the BB cream with my fingers then smoothed it over with my Real Techniques sponge and it resulted in a completely natural look - almost as if I didn't have anything on my face. I personally didn't like the smell of the cream but if you like the product then it's something you can overlook! Personally, this would have been too light for me so I then applied my concealer followed by the Lily Lolo mineral foundation. I used the Lily Lolo bronzer brush to apply the mineral foundation which I loved! It's the softest thing I've felt. I really liked the result, it felt weightless and evened out my skin tone creating a 'no makeup makeup' look. 



I think my favourite Lily Lolo product that I tried was the mineral blush in the shade 'Juicy Peach'. This is such a pretty peachy/coral colour that I think is going to be my new favourite Autumnal blusher. Be sure to tap off the excess powder otherwise you'll end up with very orange cheeks! I also loved, the Lily Lolo lipgloss which I got in the shade 'Peachy Keen'. This a very neutral lip colour that just gives your lips a lovely shine. It feels very moisturising on the lips which is always good!



All of the Lily Lolo makeup is really affordable and feels beautiful on your skin. Huge thanks to The Pretty Peg for giving me these products to test out!


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig