Monday 28 November 2016

Favourite Baking Books






Sometimes I just love flicking through baking recipe books without actually making anything because everything just looks so good! So I'm going to share with you my favourite baking books whether you want to look at all the pretty pictures like me or you want to bake the amazing recipes, I've covered all the bases.

The Hummingbird Bakery, Life is Sweet - The Hummingbird Bakery always get it right with their books, from beautiful recipes to stunning pictures. This book has something for every occasion including some really unique recipes. I particularly want to try the Toasted Marshmallow Cupcakes, Peanut Butter and Marshmallow Cookies (I'm sensing a marshmallow theme here...) and Red Velvet Brownies.

The Hummingbird Bakery, Cake Days - Yes, this is the second Hummingbird Bakery book in this post and I don't care because I love them. This was the first book I got out of all the books in this post and it's definitely one of the best. This book is split into special holidays and occasion so whether you want to bake for Valentine's Day or Halloween, there'll be something in this. At the back of the book there are tips and techniques to help you perfect your baking. I would highly recommend the Snickerdoodle Cookies which are ideal for Christmas and easy to make!

Primrose Bakery, Everyday - I would definitely say this would be my top pick for a visually pleasing baking book. The Primrose Bakery book is split into seasons which is one of my favourite aspects of it and mine came with a 2016 wall planner which was pretty cool! When I stop looking at all the pictures I want to attempt the Maple Banana Loaf with Butterscotch Glaze, Peach Brown Sugar Slice and Pecan Slice. 

Bake Like The Best - This is the book that I use the most because the recipes are so easy and so good! The book has a recipe for Victoria Sponge and Vanilla Frosted Cupcakes which are two staples and I've never used another recipe for them because the results are amazing! I'll admit that this book is not as visually pleasing as the other three but the recipes are by far my favourite. 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger Template Created by pipdig